Saturday, December 01, 2007

Oooooover halfway there...

Whoa-oh, livin' on a prayer
Take my hand, we'll make it, I swear
Whoa-oh, livin' on a prayer"


- Okay, so I'm not the biggest Bon Jovi fan but Bryan and I heard this on the radio the other day and thought the chorus was somewhat fitting for our pregnancy right now. Plus, it's kind of catchy - Don't you think? Who am I kidding, we were jamming out on the way to church! There, I said it.

I just wanted to update everyone on our pregnancy.
I have officially passed the halfway point of this pregnancy. This picture was taken at 20 weeks so I will have to get a profile picture again in a week or so. I am now about 23 weeks and me+baby are going strong! I feel SO DIFFERENT now than when I was in my first trimester. I feel full of energy (enough to keep up with Aubs) AND I don't have to take a nap everyday - SWEET!

We have an ultrasound scheduled for this coming Wednesday and no, we are not finding out the sex of the baby. We will ALL have to wait to see! OH the anticipation! Most people I talk to say they just can't wait to find out but Bryan and I LOVE to wait. This is one of few surprises in life and we like to take it as it comes. We recommend it to ANYONE expecting a child. I am excited to see the little 3D sonogram and get a glimpse of our second child's face. I got teary-eyed when I saw the 3D of Aubrey's face for the first time - I seriously couldn't believe that little baby was in my tummy. It is truly a miracle; It's surreal!!

We thank God this wonderful blessing and for the healthy pregnancy thus far.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! You looked so cute at church this morning, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO! Can't wait to see the sonogram. I hope you'll post it!
    lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I was just wondering how far along you are now. I'm glad your energy is back. That's always handy when you have other kids to take care of.
    Oh, and for the record, I am a huge Bon Jovi fan :)

    ReplyDelete