Thursday, December 06, 2007

1st close-up of our 2nd one

We went in yesterday for our 23 week ultrasound which usually marks the time people find out the gender of their child but we held out. Bryan and Aubrey accompanied me to see the close-up our precious child. I still couldn't tell you my feelings on whether it is a boy or girl but if you can figure it out, I put a poll on our blog so I would know your thoughts. The lady doing the sonogram said everything looked good! We just thank God for this child - HE OR SHE!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:05 AM

    Wow, so there's my next little niece or nephew? You can already tell he/she is absolutely perfect!

    I'm surely very anxious and excited about the coming of this child. (Tell 'em to hurry it up!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted for a boy, just cause I think it is time for Jack to get a boy cousin......good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face is so sweet!! I love those pictures. I voted for the boy also. Cute picture. cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:12 PM

    Isn't those 3D sonagrams amazing.It looks like you will have a beautiful baby regardless if it is a oby or girl. I admire the will power on not finding out. As soon as I hit 5 months, I definatley plan on finding out. I don't know if I could stand it the rest of the time.

    ReplyDelete