Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Due March 30th

For those of you blog readers who don't know yet: I'M PREGNANT! This has been me for the past month because having a growing baby inside me is exhausting!
YES, we are excited about it and wanted to have a second little one around sooner than later. We are so grateful that God has blessed us with another child (yep, just one in there). Pretty much everything is the same other than that. Aubrey just had her 18 month appointment a week ago and is doing great! (she will be about 2 years and 1 month when her brother or sister is here). And no, we are not finding out again so you will just all have to wait until the big day.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's wonderful. What a blessing. Growing a person is extremely hard work...especially when you have another little one to take care of. You can't just lay down whenever you want. I'll be praying for you. We're thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I am so happy for you guys. This is going to be a fun year at Ladies Bible Class with so many pregnant women.

    ReplyDelete