Friday, August 31, 2007

Texas Rangers vs. Chicago White Sox


For Bryan's birthday, I purchased ticket for a Ranger's game. We actually got even closer seats than we thought because once we got to the game, someone asked us if we would like to upgrade our tickets for FREE and of course we said "SURE." The Rangers won 5 to 1 and Bryan seemed to enjoy it; I for sure did. We left Aubrey with Darrell and Debbie and just hung out like the good old days.
Here are more pictures from our night out:


Also, I thought you would enjoy this little video. I thought Bryan was taking a picture of us. You can tell that I have my "picture smile" down!

PS. The tickets were purchased through stubhub and I was really impressed with their service and I will use them again in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Those were great seats. Looks like you two had a blast. Great idea for birthday mishigas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that you could be on a Christopher Guest movie with that smile!

    ReplyDelete