Sunday, August 26, 2007

In Pitkin with the Kitchens

I have been meaning to post this slide show since we have got back from Pitkin. I hope you enjoy. We went to Pitkin 2 weeks ago with the Kitchens and stayed for about a week. We had fun hiking, walking through the town, napping, playing games (monopoly & skip-bo), and checking out Gunnison. Clay and Melissa also went to the Three Rivers one day and went rafting. SO FUN!
Anyway, here it is! Clay Kitchens took almost all of the pictures. He had a lot of neat pictures. As you can tell, we had lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that ya'll had fun! We need to get together soon. I can't believe summer is almost over! Maybe we will all be here for a while and will actually have time to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did Aubrey take the one of y'all playing Monopoly? heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first picture of Aubrey. That sweater looks AMAZING on her. Her blue eyes are too much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of your trip!!! That close up picture of Aubrey is so cute...I really think she and Mallory could pass for twins with their huge blue eyes!! :)

    ReplyDelete