Tuesday, September 18, 2007

A great carpet cleaner

Yesterday, we decided it was time to get a carpet cleaner (don't ask why). I had been borrowing Charlotte's (my sister-in-law's) for long enough.
IT WAS TIME! I had remembered that Drew had bought one for her for a reasonable price but I was blown away to go to Walmart and to see most of the carpet cleaners for $150 (of course these had attachments on them an everything) and then I saw the same one I had been borrowing from Charlotte, $68!! It was AWESOME! Lightweight, easy to use and put together, easy to clean. I am posting this because I thought it might be helpful to those of you who are unsatisfied with your carpets, for those who have dogs/husbands who track dirt/mud in on a daily basis or kiddos who like to spill kool-aid. This cleaner is called QUICKsteamer® Lightweight Deep Cleaner and I am a fan. So there it is, my product approval for the week.
Stay tuned for more helpful hints...

1 comment:

  1. You and Charlotte should start a Carpet Cleaners Anonymous support group.

    ReplyDelete