Saturday, November 03, 2007

"I'm in a hurry, I don't know why."

Our neighbor's son (about 3 yrs. old) offered to take Aubrey for a little ride around the block while we took Buck for a walk. Aubs absolutely loved it! It was pretty adorable listening to him describe to her thing's that were in people's yards as he drove..."Look, there isa pumpkin!" He gave her the grand tour of our neighborhood.
She didn't seem scared at all and probably wanted to go faster. It is pretty funny because she road in another 3 year old boy's jeep just last week. It is cute when they are young but I have to tell you, Bryan and I are not looking forward to that when she gets in her teens. (note: Aubrey is wearing her favorite shirt here)


Here is a little video clip of their adventure:

2 comments:

  1. She shouldn't be riding in boys' cars yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are just too cute. Oh and I'm loving the shirt thing. William is hooked on a hand me down SuperMan shirt...I'll try to get a picture of it up soon. Don't you just laugh all the time now that you have kids in your house. How are you feeling? Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete