Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Give Thanks Always...


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you have a good one!
I thought I would share a couple of crafty thanksgiving items I have come across recently. First, my friend Heather made the cutest little candy turkeys out of reese's peanut butter cups, candy corn, twizzlers and marshmallow cream to hold it all together. It was such a cute idea and SO SWEET!
Next, I wanted to share that my awesome friends took me to brunch at Glory Bee Baking Co. for my birthday a few weeks ago and then we were off to the Mud Hut to decorate some pottery. I really had a great time hanging out with the girls and getting to be creative. They went in and bought me a turkey platter that I got to decorate. It was so much fun!
Thanks Beth, Laura, Vanessa (aka - Redmon Galls) and Heather for good times always!

"Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20 (KJV)

2 comments: