Monday, August 03, 2009

Show some PDA!!

Public Display of Affection that is:

I read the book "Baby Wise" before I had Aubrey and don't totally agree with it but I believe it is good to read just because it is thought provoking and I think parents should talk about how they will establish routines for their children so they are on the same page.
The one thing that stood out to me in that book was actually in it's preface. It was talking about the importance of a mom and dad showing their kids that they love each other. This has always stuck with me. I know it is easy to get sucked into focusing on your children and their needs but it is good to remember that one of the most important things for your child is giving he or she the security of knowing that mom and dad are on the same team and love each other. So with that said...

I LOVE YOU BRYAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment