Sunday, August 09, 2009

Our Professional Photo Shoot

A friend of mine, Christina Massey, specializes in fun photography for families, children, pets & events.
She was trying to build up here group of portfolio pictures and thought my kiddos would be good models (I agreed - as any proud mom would ;) Since this shoot (which was about a month ago) she has had plenty of business to so she has plenty of pictures to had to her repertoire. Check it out!

I was happy with how our pictures turned out. We actually invited Harper & Jennifer to come along with us which was loads of fun.


I the pictures from this session on my flickr account but I will post a few of my favorites Here:
I saved this sweet picture of Harper for last. I love it!


If you are interested in getting some photos done, I would recommend Christina Massey Photography. She did a great job! Here is her info:


Christina Massey Photography
christinamasseyphotography.blogspot.com
903-806-5732
christina.massey@rocketmail.com

1 comment: