Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy 33 Sweetheart

For Bryan's Birthday, we got up at the crack of dawn and went to McDonalds! (his favorite place to go for breakfast) I think he really enjoyed it - we may make it a birthday tradition! That morning we gave him a goody basket filled with coffee beans, random toys that Aubrey picked out for him, gum, oreos (ya know, just a few of his favorite things) We also made him a chocolate cake later on that day and enjoyed it along with chicken spaghetti (Debbie made) for dinner. It was a good day.

I created this post simply to recognize that the love of my life turned 33 this past weekend. Okay, "love of my life" was a little cheezy, but true. And, it is a bonus that he is the most awesome dad to our children!

Sometimes in the hustle/stress of life, tending to kids and taking care of basic things, it is easy to overlook that he is also my best friend.

NOTE TO BRYAN:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!
I plan to grow old with you so I guess we are on track.

Your devoted wife,
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment