Monday, June 08, 2009

Monday Meal Plan (6/8 - 6/14)



So I made this on Monday night! At least I got it out on Monday.
This is my second week to try this meal planning thing and I have to say that I am loving it!

I don't always stick with the menu but it is relieving to have the meals on hand and know I have all of the ingredients. My next goal is to stick to a budget for groceries each week :)




Monday:
B: Cereal, Juice
Lunch & Dinner provided by Amy since we were in Bossier City visiting (Thanks- we had a great time)

Tuesday:

B: Oatmeal, Eggs & Banana
L: Grilled Cheese, fruit
D: Taco Salad

Wednesday:
B: Cereal
L: Turkey meat, cheese & crackers (at ACA)
D: Chicken Salad, fruit

Thursday:
B: French Toast, fruit
L: Hot Dogs
D: Burritos, Salad

Friday:

B: Cereal
L: Sandwiches, fruit (at ACA)
D: Pizza

Saturday:
B: Green Eggs, Toast & Jelly (for fun I put green or blue food coloring in the eggs to make green eggs - Aubrey eats all of hers when I do that :)
L: Grilled Cheese, fruit
D: Zesty Italian Chicken, veggies

Sunday:
B: Cereal
L: Leftovers
D: Spaghetti, Salad, Garlic Toast

NOTE: The Zesty Italian Chicken is something I am going to try out that my mom makes. She just puts some uncooked chicken breasts in a pan and covers with Zesty Italian Dressing (I am going to use Kraft Zesty Italian & Marinade) - puts it in the oven at 450 degrees for 25 min. or until done. I am using tenderloins (they are thinner) so I will probably only put the oven at 375 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. yum, sounds good! what is the zesty italian chicken? just marinated and grilled? just curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me! I had meant to add this extremely easy recipe. I WOULD LOVE to try it grilled sometime.

    ReplyDelete