Monday, May 04, 2009

May the 4th be with you!

I took Aubrey to school this morning while Pete hung out with daddy. When I got back, Bryan and Pete were watching Star Wars while waiting for my return. I asked Bryan if he was watching it because it was Star Wars Day (which I had read in a tweet earlier that morning). He had no idea what I was talking about. He did not know this day was celebrated.
It was just one of those random coincidences in life. OR maybe the force is strong with him.

I am sure we will celebrate it from here on out ;)
Pete told me today that he wanted to be a Jedi Youngling.

I love my family!

4 comments:

  1. I love your nutty family too! A little nutty goes a long way for having ne'er a dull day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drat! We missed it! Max would have loved that. We could celebrate today or tomorrow but, "May the 5th (or 6th) be with you" doesn't have quite the same ring :)
    We'll catch it next year for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy, you are!!
    I'm glad the force is strong with Pete! Train him well:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that either - that's great!!

    ReplyDelete