Sunday, May 31, 2009


Thanks to Stacy, Audra, & Charlotte (my sister-in-law) for inspiring me to do a meal plan. I admire you very much.
I definitely see the need for one around my house. Especially this summer since we it is going to get really busy. I don't want to find myself making a lot of random trips to the store AND we need to stay on a budget.
Forgive me if I don't do this EVERY week but I am really going to try. It is "really empowering" (as Charlotte says) to have your meals already planned out and to KNOW you have everything you need for the week.
Here goes nothing.

NOTE: all meals are subject to change :)

MENU PLAN MONDAY

Monday
B: Scrambled Eggs, Toast & bananas
L: Hot Dogs, fruit
D: Quesadillas

Tuesday:
B: Oatmeal w/raisins & toast
L: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches & fruit
D: DATE NIGHT! (Nana & Grandad can figure out what our kids are having)

Wednesday:
B:Cheerios & Bananas
L:Lunchable type food (crackers/turkey meat/cheese) & fruit
D:Chicken Salad & fruit

Thursday:
B:Oatmeal, toast & fruit
L:Sandwiches & fruit @ the splash park :)
D:Spaghetti (Aubrey's favorite!), salad & garlic toast

Friday:
B:Cheerios & fruit
L:Lunchable type food (crackers/turkey meat/cheese) & fruit
D:Boy's Burritos night

GIRL TRIP!! Earlier on Friday Aubrey and I are leaving for Austin to see the musical "Annie" (with Nana, Aunt G, Aunt Nee' & Reid) so I am sure Bryan & Pete can figure out what to eat on Saturday & Sunday. We will miss our boys.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO impressed! I've seen this on some other blogs and it looks like a great idea! I probably need to do something like this!

    ReplyDelete