Monday, May 25, 2009

(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear

Aubrey has grown so much since last August since she began ACA (Alpine Christian Academy). She went for two days a week and at first was a little apprehensive about the whole school thing but really learned a lot, made new friends and grew from this experience. I think it is important for kids to experience new situations and adjust to them well. That is what we are constantly doing right?

Change is inevitable.

We are so proud of little Aubrey! Thanks Nana for buying her this sweet puddle skirt outfit!
Here is a video of her class proforming "Your Teddy Bear" at the ACA graduation. Left to right - Mallory, Aubrey, Sam, Grayson, Conner, Sierra - I get a little blurry after that. Cooper is the boy on the floor :)


I snatched the following picture from the Corbitt's blog - yoink!
The next one is of Mallory and Aubrey. LOVE the outfits AND these beautiful, sweet girls. Several people of told me that they look alike.

Although I don't have her in picture or video, sweet little Rylan was in Aubrey's class also and is a good friend of hers.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you put the one of my sweet baby when she is NOT crying on there!! LOL!!! I think that is cute...even if she cried the whole time...still cute!! Aubs did great! Cute video!! I loved Bryan singing the Teddy Bear part!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:29 PM

    This was the funniest video ever. I about fell out of my chair when I saw Cooper Thomaston on the floor on his teddy bear! Wouldn't expect any less from him. This was awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete