Saturday, May 23, 2009

While you were out

Last weekend I went to West Texas with Aaron (older brother), Amy (sister), Charlie (nephew), and my mom. It was so good to get to visit and cut up with them once again. We attended a retirement party honoring my old principal, Bro. Hartsfield, and his wife for their years of service at PBCS (the school I went to from K-5th grade).
We had a really great trip, reminisced, visited old friends. I am so glad we went!
I missed Bryan and the kids. Bryan is a wonderful dad - the kids are always insured a fun time when their dad is around. He is very patient, loving, imaginative, really the list goes on. You would know these things if you have ever seen Bryan with kids. It is one of the many things I love about him.


He is also a wonderful husband. He kept me informed of their happenings through pictures and it comforted me to know that my little family was having fun - it also made me happy to know that I was missed :)


Here are just a few of the creative pictures I received:

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute!!! I love all the magnetic letters...very creative way to send messages!!

    ReplyDelete