Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A gettogether

I got to see all of my nieces and nephew on (except for Reid) this past Sunday which was so fun!! I think my mom enjoyed it more though. What is not to love about 8 adorable children running around. My mom is going to have a 9th one you know!!!
And NO, it is not in my belly. My brother, Drew, and his wife, Charlotte, are expecting a baby in November sometime...HOW EXCITING!! It is so great for these cousins to be so close. They are already plotting against us, I can tell ;)
(Left to Right: Jack, Aubrey, Lysie, Allie, Evie, Pete, Alex Bear, Charlie, Grammy) Note the huge grin on Grammy's face.
Man, it was sort of hard to get all of these kids in the picture. And yes, I tried to get some of them to stand up while others sat in front but they would have nothing of it.
I loved seeing my siblings too. We got to sing together which is something we haven't done in years. God has blessed me with a wonderful family and I am grateful.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting all those kids to sit still long enought to take a picture!!
    Your mom looks ellated! #9 on the way! CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow! How fun! That's lots of little people. Quite an accomplishment to get them all in one picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun!!! man that's a lot of kids! those cousins are going to be so close! neat!

    ReplyDelete