Monday, April 13, 2009

Precious Little Ones

There are two little kiddos on my thoughts and in my prayers recently:

Jaidan
A beautiful, precious, little girl (who goes to my church) who desperately needs a liver transplant. She has been waiting for one for a good while now. She was inactive on the transplant list for a little while due to an illness but she is better now and set to be put back on the active list on the 20th. Praise God!



SamuelA friend of mine from high school (Jason Hague) has a son named Samuel. Samuel will undergo and open-heart surgery on Friday, the 17th. The doctors will go in, patch the hole in his aorta and pull back the swelled wall in his pulmonary artery to allow full flow of blood to his lungs.

In accordance with His Will, I pray that God would heal these little bodies!
I strongly believe in the power of prayer. Please pray with me for each of these precious children!
NOTHING is impossible with God.

2 comments: