Sunday, January 11, 2009

For Pete's sake


This is Pete's 9 month post. Yes, we still love him and still want to keep him ;)
I am just blown away by his cuteness and growth every day. We love to see his little personality, to play games with him, watch him crawl, pull up and eat more and more different kinds of food. I haven't taken him for a 9 month appointment but I weighed him the other day and he weighed a little over 20 lbs., he also has 6 teeth!
We will have to see how tall he is at the Dr. office. God has truly blessed us with a sweet boy and we enjoy every day with him.

I pay tribute to his nine months by sharing recent pictures of him:
Here are a couple of pictures of Pete with friends, Jaiden & Cole.


My friend, Jessi, posted some pictures of Pete and his buddy Lars on her blog.

I love this picture of Pete and cousin, Lysie, playing.


Here is a sweet one of Pete with cousin, Jack, around Christmas time while wearing their Peanut shirts. (Note: for those of you who are wondering - my sister has not had Charlie just yet)
And of course, his proud sister, Aubrey, just adores him even more than when they first started hanging out.

3 comments:

  1. Could he BE any cuter?! Oh he is WONDERFUL!

    Also, thanks for the brief about Amy :O) I hopped on to see...

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's real special and all; but I'm waiting for the "old shirts I can't part with" post.

    (for real, though, totally adoring my charming nephew Pete)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe how big these boys are getting!!! Pete is SO cute! I wish that he and Lars could play together all the time!

    ReplyDelete