Thursday, January 08, 2009

Christmas in Tyler

The time we had in Tyler with our family was fun. It is really fun when 4 of my 5 nieces, my nephew and two kids are there. If you want me to add that up for you, that makes 7 kids 3 years of age and younger 7! not to mention that my sister is due TOMORROW! with my second nephew (her third child)...CRAZY!!! My Memaw was able to be there as well which I treasure so much. A good time was had. The kids sang Happy Birthday to Jesus and we had a wonderful Christmas feast. Drew bought and prepared the turkey for Christmas which was delicious! We actually got everything off to a late start (which is not unusual for my side of the family) so by the time we got to open presents, the kids were pretty tired. We let them open their presents, put them all down for naps, then we enjoyed our time drinking eggnog coffee (don't knock it til you try it), opening presents and fellowship. It actually worked out better that way, I enjoyed the peace and quiet for 30 minutes or so.









1 comment:

  1. I can't even BELIEVE there are SEVEN!!! They are going to have SOOOOOO much fun growing up together!! :O) Sounds like a great, great Christmas :O)

    ReplyDelete