Thursday, January 15, 2009

The 6th day past due

I came to Bossier City on Tuesday with the kids and we are still here awaiting Amy's baby (baby Charlie) to be born. She was due on the 9th but hasn't shown any signs of labor just yet. I am hoping Charlie will come soon while we are here. It has been nice because the kids are having so much fun together plus Amy and I have enjoyed this time together. She was with me when I was a week late with Pete and it made the time pass so hopefully we are helping this time pass for her too. I am sure my next post will have a picture of our sweet Charlie on it. Amy will be induced on Monday if he doesn't come before that.




1 comment:

  1. ooohhhhh these pictures are so much fun! Thanks for posting an update! She is def pregnant! BUT, she really looks great! I'm hoping for pics of Charlie soon as well :O)

    ReplyDelete