Friday, January 09, 2009

Zippaty Due Date!!

Well, I just wanted to make this post all about my little sister.
SHE IS DUE TODAY! She has really been through a lot with a big move while taking care of her 3 yrs old and 1 1/2 yr old and finding a new Dr and all. Her family moved to Shreveport (really Bossier City, Jill) from Casper, Wyoming which has been pretty awesome for all of us. Jeremy (my brother-in-law) works for Halliburton and was able to transfer closer to us! We have got to see them a lot more now that they are near and loved being with them over the holidays.
Our kids can all hang out together now and be close (something I have always dreamed of) and now we will be able to go over there when Amy has her bouncing baby boy, Charlie, when he is born - I can't wait!

NOTE TO AMY:
Hang in there little sis, it won't be long now!

2 comments:

  1. Just like the lawnmower cat, eh?

    Thanks, Andrea. I know it will be soon and I'm glad that I'm physically comfortable enough to relax and say "he gets here when he gets here."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is he here, is he here??

    ReplyDelete