Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Almost there - Aunt Nee'

My sister-in-law, Renee', is anticipating being induced tomorrow and we are all anticipating the arrival of our niece, REID NOEL ROBERTSON! If I am not mistaken, Renee's due date is actually today so at least by tomorrow we will get to see what baby Reid looks like.
She is Aubrey & Pete's first cousin on Bryan's side of the family. We could not make it to Florida for this wonderful occasion but I am so glad Debbie, Darrell & Angie are there to celebrate with and support Renee' & Casey at this time. Although we are not there physically, we wanted Casey, Renee' and Reid to know we are there in spirit. We will be praying for a quick, safe and healthy delivery of sweet baby Reid. I hope for my next post to have little Reid's beautiful face on it. Darrell and Angie promised to send me pictures asap. I can't wait!

RENEE" LOOKS GREAT! Angela took this picture just the other day and I have to say that Renee' looks wonderful.

She is on top of things - Little Reid's room is already set up and looks so cute with a cowgirl theme to always remind Reid of her Texas roots. What a great idea. Debbie had the great idea to make the group of pictures spelling "REID"s name on it, so Bryan designed the letters you see above her crib. I thought he did a great job and I know that will mean something to Reid that her Uncle Bryan made it for her.



She even has her own Cousin Welcoming Committee from Texas who is poised and ready to hear of her arrival:

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I love being an aunt...today will be a fun day! And, her nursery is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete