Saturday, July 26, 2008

A splash in the world

I had some pictures from a couple of weeks ago I wanted to post. Bryan, Aubrey and I headed over to Amy Pruitt's apartment complex for a swim party in her honor...well, Aubrey Pruitt and Laurel (A.K.A. LoLo) Pruitt were honored as well because all of their birthday's being so close together. It was great to hang out with the entire Pruitt clan as we know it and the Nortons.

We were glad to be a part of it. I took a few pictures from that evening of people in the pool so I thought I would share them. Needless to say, I think everyone had a blast.

(In the picture above, Chris and Adam are throwing Jackson up in the air. I know Jackson thought he was really getting up high because he was. Here is proof)

Here are some other fun pictures.








Our Aubrey had fun swimming with us and all of the kiddos. She really did not want to part with the ducky.

3 comments:

  1. great pictures girl! Thanks for posting them. I read that you have one potty trained... congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. swimming is so so so fun!! woo hoo for friends with pools!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aubs looks totally in love with that ducky in the last picture. Her face is so content.

    ReplyDelete