Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two-t Sweet

Aubrey Renee' Silverthorne

Pete Allen Silverthorne
I have been meaning to post these for a while but I just wanted to thank Clay Kitchens for taking some pretty sweet pictures of Aubrey and Pete. I asked him to so I could give them to Bryan for father's day. Bryan was moved to say the least. I will always be in awe of these two precious gifts and pray every night that God would give Bryan and I wisdom on how to raise them in a way that is pleasing to Him.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful blessings. Wow, great pictures. You have precious kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such beautiful kids!! Those are great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so sweet...i love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures are beautiful!!! I love the vaca pics too! Colorado is such a beautiful place, you are blessed to be able to enjoy it so often.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so cute! I love Pete's little smile:)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are TRULY precious, Andrea. I am so happy for you guys...

    ReplyDelete