Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey Twin!

I throw birthday shout-outs on this blog every now and again but I forgot to shoot one out to my twin brother. I guess I just got caught up in, ya know, it being my birthday as well. It has been an awesome 29 years and it NEVER gets old sharing one with my brother. Hands down, Drew is one of my favorite persons to hang out with. One of the many things I love about Drew is that he is committed to his family. I know that he would pretty much do anything for me or any of his family.
We have been though a lot together, many hard times and many great times. Drew can and could make me laugh harder than anybody. I love his wittiness, great sense of humor and impeccable timing of delivery of jokes. He is and has always been a very interesting person and I love reading his blog and one he has about my 3 sweet nieces.
I am so proud of him. He has been through a lot of changes in the past few years and it has been a joy to watch him become a husband, a father and to take those roles on so well. God has truly blessed him with a wonderful wife & kids. Here is a picture of he and his lovely family:



We have spent all of our birthdays together but one. I plan to spend every birthday with him for the rest of our lives. Here are some then and now pictures which I am all about.



For our birthday this year, we ended up hanging out at Drew's house (our spouses gave us a party). We let the kids run around and play while we socialized, ate pizza and had some cake/coffee (there is ALWAYS coffee at Drew's house). It was very enjoyable. Here are a couple of pictures from that night. At the first of this blog is a picture of my bro posing after opening up the gift we got him, a Steeler's Jersey. He is a big fan.

1 comment:

  1. you are so blessed to be so close to your family to be able to hang out. i'm glad yours and drew's birthday was great!

    ReplyDelete