Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy 30th B-day Charlotte!!


(the above picture was taken by Drew a year ago. Charlotte surprised him for his birthday with Steelers tickets so they went to St. Louis to watch them play the Rams - Awesome gift!)
Just wanted to make a quick post to wish my sweet sister-in-law, Charlotte. I think any given person who knows her would comment on how patient and loving she is towards everyone. She is a wonderful wife to Drew, mother to 3 beautiful girls, Aunt to my kids and sister-in-law to me...and the list goes on. I have known her even through Jr. High and High School because we played went to Christian schools that were rivals. We mainly remember each other on the basketball court. I will lower my pride just a little today and show you the beginnings of our friendship /rivalry. awwwwkward!
I love that Charlotte is so sweet but I also know about her competitive spirit which I like :) I think this picture was taken in 96' or 97'

Happy belated birthday Charlotte! Thanks for being a great friend!!

1 comment:

  1. happy 30 Charlotte
    Was wondering - do you remember Dre as being competitive?
    Darrell

    ReplyDelete