Saturday, October 04, 2008

Goin' down the track, clickaty clack...


All aboard!

Hop on the party train as we celebrate Pete's 1/2 birthday! Yep, he will be 6 months old tomorrow. It has gone by so fast and I still can't believe we have a son. We will have his 6 month appointment soon so I will let you know the details of how much he weighs and all that good stuff.

His status for now:
He can role over now from his back to his front both ways (meaning over his left and right shoulder), he can sit up for a good amount of time by himself, he is cutting his first tooth, he is getting more aware of faces/places, he is talking a lot (don't know what he is saying yet, but we will), we will start him on some rice cereal soon and he still loves his jumperoo. I will also add what Aubrey likes to tell people about her brother; as she raises her arms, she says "He is getting bigger, and bigger and BIGGER!"

As for now, I will leave you with some pictures Debbie asked me to take of Pete wearing a train engineer outfit his daddy wore when he was a little man. She even moved the buttons on the straps because Pete was a little too long for the outfit.

Bryan at around 7 or 8 months of age:


Pete at 6 months of age:

5 comments:

  1. Bigger and Bigger and Bigger! The last photo cracks me up - he is so charming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete is sooo cute. I just love to look at him. Boys are fun-aren't they? Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures! I can't believe he's six months already! I check your blog so often...love keeping track of ya'll!
    matthewandkendrahall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the dad/son outfit comparison:)

    ReplyDelete