Thursday, October 16, 2008

"Something's up with Jack..."


HE JUST TURNED 3!

My ONLY nephew (outside of the womb anyway), turned 3 this past weekend! I am so proud of him and I love him very much. He has such a loving and sweet nature.
These next 2 pictures are of me and Aubrey with Jack when we went to visit in Wyoming just before his sister, Evie, was born.
Although I haven't been got to be near him geographically, I have really enjoyed the times we have been together AND I love keeping up with him through pictures and videos my sister posts on flickr or her blog. Every time he and Aubrey get together, it is pure joy!
I also wanted to say how proud I am of my little sister - she has proved to be an awesome mother. I know it hasn't always been easy when there little family moved to Britten, CO and then to Casper, WY with to Jeremy's job. She moved to these places not knowing anyone in these towns but she has managed to make friends and take great care of two beautiful, awesome kids. GREAT JOB SIS!


Not to be biased but Jack is the most handsome 3 year old I know, there, I said it :) There are WAY too many cute pictures to choose from but here are a few of my favorites of Jack.























Did I mention he is a great big brother to little sister, Evie?

We are so excited to be near them soon. The Butlers are moving soon to Bossier City, LA from Casper, WY which is only an hours drive from Longview as opposed to an 18 1/2 hour drive. This makes me happy to get to see them A LOT more often than I have, to be with them over Christmas and for the birth of my second nephew, due in January! YEAH!

WE LOVE YOU JACK!
I leave you with a video of he and Aubrey the last time they were together this past June at Grammy's house-

No comments:

Post a Comment