Tuesday, September 09, 2008

"May the force be with you"

Bryan's birthday was a great day. We had a nice feast for breakfast, went to get his hair cut, to the library, took a nap. This was all so fun because our little family was together doing all of these activities.

We then went to the Texas Roadhouse (one of Bryan's favs) with Darrell, Debbie and Bryan's Granny which was nice.

Lastly, Bryan opened a few presents and had some R2D2 birthday cake that Amanda Spiess, Aubrey and I made. (NOTE: I must give Amanda Spiess the credit however, I had some ideas and she ran with it and made it a reality - awesome)
I thought it would be good to keep the R2D2 theme going from when we got him the R2D2 robot for Christmas. It is pretty cute that Aubrey can now spot an R2D2 or a Wall-E anywhere. We are so proud!

Which reminds me, something you may not know about Bryan is that drawing robots has been a pastime of his.

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to spend Bryan's birthday! I love the cake, & the kiddos are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN!!!
    Love the cake!

    P.S. I think we have the same dinning room chairs. Could we be anymore alike:):)!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the Forks be with you!

    ReplyDelete