Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas with the family

I wanted to post this sooner but we have been busy, busy having a great time with our loved ones! The Saturday before last we made our way to Tyler to have Christmas with my side of the family and then headed back to Longview to hang out with Bryan's side. That Thursday we went to Houston to see my sister and her family. We came back Friday night and just spent some family time here with just me, Bryan, Aubrey and Buck. We are so blessed to celebrate the birth of our Savior with family members who are so loving, supportive and like to have a good time. I would go into great detail about the good times we had with our families but I think these pictures say it all!

CHRISTMAS IN LONGVIEW









CHRISTMAS IN TYLER











CHRISTMAS IN HOUSTON



No comments:

Post a Comment