Thursday, January 31, 2008

31 weeks plus

Well, here I am, feeling a little more pregnant and a little more excited with each passing day. Only 58 days until my due date! It seems like 58 days is a long time but then again, it seems like not enough time for me to prepare for a totally dependent newborn. I have really taken the time and enjoyed each day I have with JUST Aubrey. I know my attention will be shared soon. It is really hard to imagine what it will be like to have a second child in the house; it will definitely take a little adjusting. I have become accustomed to Aubrey doing most everything on her own. She feeds herself, brings me the comb and spray to fix her hair, tells me what she wants instead of just crying, she brings me diapers and wipes so I can change her and pretty much puts herself to sleep. That girl is very low maintenance.

I had sweet Bryan get all of Aubrey's baby clothes out of the attic and I sorted through them. Now there is a bin for girl clothes and one for neutral clothes. So now we are prepared for which ever gender baby God decided to give us. The Tuesday before last I had my 30 week checkup and Dr. Mauldin says everything is right on track. I told Bryan that even though I hear that every time I go to the Dr., I just praise God. I don't want to ever take that for granted! Anyway, this was my update. Hope you enjoyed it!
(Here is a picture of Bryan and I last Thursday at the ARC of Gregg County for a Project Star Dance.)

3 comments:

  1. Dre - you look great! I am so excited for your family as this new little one is coming soon. I am sure you will all adjust just fine to having another child...everyone seems to adjust and do fine. :) Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just look so cute! Can't wait till the baby is here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a cute prego girl! i can't wait to meet that little bugger inside! aubrey's pictures were great! way to go grandad

    ReplyDelete