Saturday, January 05, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope all of you had a great time New Year's Eve. Aubrey has been getting over a cold and coughed all night the night before New Year's Eve so we decided mainly for her sake not to make the trip over to Tyler for a big shindig over at my brother's place. Instead, we celebrated here at the house. It was really relaxing! We put Aubrey to bed around 9pm (she slept great praise God) and then stayed up watching The Star of Bethlehem (really pretty interesting - I recommend it) and then Spider-man 3 (it was pretty good) - Also, we had Sparkling Cider & Starbucks Serena Organic blend coffee (Bryan's favorite) to bring in the New Year. Bryan and I just had a great time together. I am so thankful for our little family and I look forward to this coming year as we have our second child and embark on a new journey together.

No comments:

Post a Comment