Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thanks MOM


I want to celebrate my mom. If you have ever met her, you would walk away saying, "That lady is really bubbly and full of life." I love this about her. She is probably the most optimistic person I know. She is very caring, VERY easy to talk to, sympathetic and is very strong in her faith in God. I am encouraged by her in many ways.
I know it hasn't been easy on her, raising us after my father passed away. She had 4 teenagers at one point and a lot of responsibilities on her. I admire that she has turned to God in her decisions when it came to us by putting us in great school situations and in a great home. She has always encouraged us kids in what we showed interest in throughout the years and directed us in the way we should go; I believe that has helped each us to flourish. She is also an awesome Grammy to her 9 grandkids :)
I could really go on and on.

I just wanted to say, I love ya mom! Thanks for showing me how to be a good mom. Happy Birthday!
I leave you with a video of mom being funny and making Aubrey laugh when Aubrey was little. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

  1. Watching this video made Reid laugh! I think she was laughing at Aubrey laughing and at your mom's antics! :)

    ReplyDelete