Sunday, January 03, 2010

November B-day Parties

I have not blogged in a while because I decided to focus on my family more and my house. I am still looking for that balance and I hope that I will someday. For now, my kids are in bed, husband it doing a little work, so here I am to update you. Here is a look into the party life of the Silverthorne's in November.

Well, My birthday started the month off. Yes, Drew & I turned the big 30!! Here is a picture of us at the Johnny Carino's in Tyler. I LOVE THAT PLACE. I love having Drew as a twin. HAPPY 30 BRO!!
We had lots of friends and family there. I was overwhelmed with the love in that room. Thanks again Amy for orchestrating that. On my birthday, my little family took me out to Cheddar's after church. We had an awesome time! It was a good day.




We also got to go to some pretty fun birthday parties!!

Eden's party was happening with her Little Mermaid theme and the pin-the-fin on the Mermaid. We had a great time and LOVE the Roberts new house! I can't believe she is already 5. I am so proud that we got her the movie "Little Mermaid" last year for her birthday and I guess she liked it ;) She got an Ariel doll this year and wouldn't put it down at the party. Precious! It is so awesome that Ben and Amy are good friends with all of my siblings. It's fun that the cousins were all invited to the party as well.




Pump-it-up with Grayson was pretty fun too. Aubrey has been friends with Grayson from the beginning. We always have fun with them.

At Andrew Tutt's party Aubrey even got to ride a horse for the first time. She LOVED it!! She really was a natural. She started out on the pony but wanted to ride the horse ALL BY HERSELF! Pete didn't care so much - maybe next time.







No comments:

Post a Comment