Friday, December 19, 2008

Trim up the tree with Christmas stuff

I love traditions! I hope our kids have fond memories of random things we do together. I am sure there are many that will just happen but this is one I intend to keep. Bryan and Aubrey put the star on the tree last year and it was awesome to see them put it on this year (snapshots in time). Since then, Pete has entered the world so I am sure he will help out in years t to come. We also got a real tree again which is something I remember my dad wanting every year so it is sentimental for me. I just love the smell of it! Christmas time is so wonderful.

I look forward to spending this weekend and the early part of next week with Bryan's family and then heading over to Tyler to see my side of the family.
I have really enjoyed using my iPhone to capture random moments with it's sweet camera. I am blessed to have a wonderful little family.

2 comments:

  1. You really are :O) They are precious and I am so happy for you :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE Pics!! I can't wait to see your tree in person!
    We will be in Longview the 24th-30th. Hopefully we will get to hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete