Thursday, December 11, 2008

How many are Your works

I loved having our Thanksgiving in Florida!! What is not to love about it? A great family in great weather with a great view - Aubrey absolutely loved the sand and seemed right at home on the beach. I love playing in the sand, visiting while on the beach, taking long walks on the beach. There is just something about looking out and just seeing water as far as the eye can see. Perhaps through a breathtaking bed of seemingly endless water, God reveals only a glimpse of Himself to us.God has blessed us with a wonderful family and for that I am grateful.

A good friend of mine dropped me an email because she was thinking of me over the Thanksgiving Holiday. She included this verse:


Psalm 104 (vs.24-25)
How many are your works, O Lord!
In wisdom you made them all;
the earth is full of your creatures.

There is the sea, vast and spacious,
teaming with creatures beyond number--
living things both large and small.


I thank God for His many works.
Here are some pictures from our trip:

















7 comments:

  1. Wow!! I am jealous! Looks like yall had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!!! What a great idea to go to Florida for Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beach!! your Thanksgiving looked amazing! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:12 AM

    Great pics, friend. Glad you had a good time with your family. Your kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the family picture of all of you is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. man, I want to go to there!!!! I'm glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete