Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Reunited & it feels so good..."

It has been 10 years since I walked down to receive my high school diploma. I attended Christian Heritage of Tyler along with my siblings. Drew (my twin) and I were there from 6th grade to 12th and had a great experience there. God and His handy-work were always emphasized in each subject matter; we were also surrounded by a good group of classmates (sometimes a little rowdy but all-in-all good people). Sports were a big part of our experience as well. Our volleyball team went to nationals twice and won 1st place in State (TCAL) and Nationals (NACA) in 98' (my sister was a part of those victories as well).
We had a wonderful group of friends there in which we maintain close relationships with to this day.
Six out of eleven people showed up to celebrate our 10 year reunion. Hopefully we will have more at our 20 year celebration.

Here are pictures from 1998 of the guys, then the girls from our graduating class:



Here is a picture just taken last weekend of me and the boys from the CHS class of 98'. All but one of the guys showed up and no girls except me made it. It was really great to see all of them (even though I hang out with most of them on a regular basis) and talk about old times, grill out, hang out with the spouses and swim. I just love and admire these guys and I am proud to be a part of their graduating class (it helps that one of them is my twin and one of them is my brother-in-law)
HERE'S TO CHS class of 98'

1 comment:

  1. What special times. Hope all is going well, you look great!

    ReplyDelete