Wednesday, June 18, 2008

God bless the Mr. who come b/w me & my sister...

(this is a picture of my sister Amy & her daughter Evie)

Happy Birthday little sister!!

My beautiful, little sister turned 27 today! Gosh, that makes me a little older then, doesn't it? Amy is a wonderful mom to her two (soon to be three) kiddos and a devoted friend to me. We have had lots of laughs together and have gone through a lot together. I remember when we were in high school, we wrote notes back and forth almost every day. I don't even remember what we wrote but it was daily confirmation that we would rather write notes to each other than to our classmates. Now we share the common bond of motherhood which I feel bring us even closer.
She lives in Wyoming at the time but we hope she will move back to Texas real soon (I am pretty sure this is where she belongs).

LOVE YA BEEBLET!

One of the many great things about my sister is her ability to express herself through facial expressions. I took lessons from her one day 6 years ago. (I think we were waiting for someone while in a car so we were bored and had a camera with us). Just to show you, we always have fun when we are together.
Thought you would like to see the results:







1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true about her facial expressions! I love it! and i really love that you honored her with a specific post on her birthday... no doubt that made her feel so special :)

    ReplyDelete