Monday, June 16, 2008

In my father's eyes...

When I married Bryan, I knew he would be a wonderful dad someday but I didn't know to what extent. I have to say that I am/have been impressed with his ability to relate to Aubrey (and Pete, what little he can) and his devotion to being an awesome father in every way; this includes (but is not limited to) his ability to communicate with his children (mainly Aubrey), praying with them, having loads of fun with them (also an important part of parenting), instructing them, disciplining them (well, not Pete just yet) and the list goes on. I am grateful to have a wonderful parenting partner and I treasure Bryan.
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of Bryan and our kids.








2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:30 AM

    canım sıkılmaya

    gelinlik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Tribute. Did he like his father's day gift?

    ReplyDelete