Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Lady In Waiting AGAIN


Well, here I am again, a little over 2 years from when I was waiting for Aubrey to enter into the world. Now, we are excited to be close to meeting our second child. I am all about the parallel pictures so I thought it would be fun to create a similar post to one I titled "A Lady In Waiting" almost 2 years ago. It is amazing how different things can be but yet so similar (ponder that a while if you will)
We feel so blessed that both of these pregnancy's have gone well and we pray that this delivery will be a smooth one also. We will try to keep you up to date as events occur. As of right now, we are going to wait for the baby to come on it's own so I guess time will only tell when his or her birthday will be. I have an appointment with Dr. Mauldin on Monday so I will know then how much I am dilated.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was for sure thinking of you when I put it on Libbo! Thanks for getting it for me. It is SO comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl- you are ALL Baby!! You should definitly be a model for pregnant clothes- I hope I look just like you if I ever get pregnant one day!! YOu are so cute! I'm excited for you guys and I really enjoy reading your blog- thanks for sharing your life!! Glad to see you all are doing so well! I'll be praying for a smooth delivery for you and for Jess too!!
    - Jenni Hardy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is amazing how similar the two sets of pictures look!!! I will say that I think you look a little thinner in the more recent ones:)
    I can't believe it is almost here! It was great to talk to you today! I can't wait to hear what you have!!
    Jessi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha, I can't wait until the day comes when I get to wear that outfit & then I can give props to you because you make it look so great!

    ReplyDelete