Saturday, October 06, 2007

Good times, noodle salad

This past week has been pretty awesome because my sister, Amy, and her family came in from Wyoming. We got to meet them in Tyler along with the rest of my family and some friends from old school. It was great to see my siblings and all of our kids (the cousins) together at last. My mom was loving it too! Mind you, all 5 of her grandkids are UNDER the age of two.


(back left to right) Alyse, Alexa, Grammy, Evie, Aubrey
(front) Jack

It was crazy trying to get this picture taken and will get even crazier when there is 6 grandkids (thanks to the Silverthorne addition coming next March)

Here are a few more pictures from our time together:

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! I'm so glad that all of you got to be together. Is there anything better? Love family time. And all those cute kids! I bet your Mom had the time of her life.

    ReplyDelete