Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A sunbeam, a sunbeam




Sometimes I will sit and talk to Aubrey and become impressed by this beautiful (inside and outside) being God has created and placed in my care.
One morning after making breakfast for us, I was chatting with Aubrey while drinking my coffee and marveled at her. I went and grabbed my camera because I just loved the way the light hit her golden lined hair and her sweet little face. I pictured us having coffee together some day as we would chat about an interesting book one of us read, about a boy she had met, about how how much her daddy loves her or how annoying her brother can be sometimes. I think I will always see her as the beautiful little lady that you see in these pictures, my sweet daughter.

9 comments:

  1. She really is beautiful and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to put up a new pic of Aubrey on my desk! These are SO FANTASTIC. Much better than in front of a fern. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pictures! She looks so big, I feel like y'all could have been drinking coffee together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how quickly Aubrey is growing up! So precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:13 PM

    She has grown! I can't believe it. I love this blog. Dre, you are blessed. Miss you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This makes me a littl teary-eyed. That girl is something special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. The lighting is amazing, but the subject matter is not to be compared with. I love and miss my little niece (the rest of you, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness...these pictures are just beautiful. What a little lady. How blessed you are!

    ReplyDelete