Monday, March 30, 2009

Pete's 1st Haircut

Okay, so this post is a little late but I just wanted to post this mainly for my reference and for those of you who may not have seen Pete for a while. Since I have never had Aubrey's hair cut, it was a realization for me that I should probably be aware of keeping Pete looking sharp. Naturally, I asked my mom to do it since she has been cutting both of my brothers hair for as long as I can remember. She was able to cut it a couple of weeks ago (March 13th) and I was glad because he needed it. He did really well, especially considering that she couldn't get around to cutting his hair until right before his bedtime. Grammy did a really great job too :)

I would like to work up to cutting Pete's hair myself but I think I will take a couple of more lessons from my mom. Thanks Grammy!

2 comments:

  1. He looks sharp....offcourse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin' Pete's do!! Lookin' Sharp!
    Happy early B-day, Pete! I can't believe you're almost one!!!
    Too bad Grammy can't come up here and cut Lars' hair. He is going to get his first hair cut next week, after his birthday. He is starting to have a mullet:):)

    ReplyDelete