Friday, May 16, 2008

My buddies & me

This post is not only about MY 3 buddies but the 3 buddies in which they delivered for Pete...If this seems confusing, it will all make sense to you soon:
Jessi Scherm, me, Lara Hood and Melissa Kitchens all had boys (respectively) within a month and 6 days of each other. HOW EXCITING! It is great to be pregnant at the same time as your friends but it is even greater to share a common bond of having boys around the same age. Here are a few before and after shots...CONGRATULATIONS GIRLS, I hope you love having a son as much as I do.

Jessi delivered:
Lars Karlyle Scherm
April 4th
7 lb. 9.5 oz. & 21.5 in.


Lara delivered:
Grant Parker Hood
April 25th
7lb. 6oz. & 20in.


Melissa delivered:
Cole Wayne Kitchens
May 10th
8 lbs. 7oz. & 21 in.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet post!! crazy that so many people had babies so close thogether, and all boys!!! You can add my friend Kristen to the list, she delivered Luke Witten, March 29th.

    ReplyDelete