Monday, July 23, 2007

Stool Boom


Bryan purchased and assembled a stool (from IKEA) for Aubrey. Now, she mainly uses it to stand on while she brushes her teeth. She loves it. I noticed there was a sticker that came with it which illustrates the wrong way to use a stool. Thanks IKEA for helping "so we can be safe."


I especially love the illustration on the bottom right...do not step off of the stool the wrong way!

As I was creating this post, the song "Stool Boom" from Waiting for Guffman was playing in my head...I thought I would leave you with that as well.

3 comments:

  1. Bryan is part of the stool boom!

    I love that you put the video into your blog! That really just makes it the best.

    Don't step off the back of your, "STOOL, STOOL"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the picture next to the "Do not step off the wrong way"? Does it mean: It IS okay to inspect our stool with a magnifying glass???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for buying this stool for Alyse. (We're still going over the pictograph instructions with her.)

    Why can't you paint the chair?

    ReplyDelete