Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh Homie!


The Simpsons Movie just came out yesterday. I wasn't able to watch it but I was thinking about it when I came across this picture of Amy in the Bartlesville Wesleyan College (now Oklahoma Wesleyan University) yearbook. Ah, my sister was a great Marge Simpson. We both had went to this "Never Alone Banquet" with some guy friends of ours and were the most controversial couples there (for a private college). Amy and her date went as "Homer & Marge Simpson" (her friend was a terrible Homer) and me and my date went as "Austin Powers and Felicity Shagwell," I know, NOT one of my prouder moments. We had fun none the less and Amy shined that night with a 2 liter coke bottle tucked under her hair, standing on top of her head and her hair spray painted blue...it was wonderful. I remember going out to Sonic after the banquet and we had a hard time getting Amy's hair into the car. Fun times! Thanks Amy for this wonderful memory.
I will leave you now with my favorite performance by Marge in "The Street Car Named Desire" as Blanche DuBois.

1 comment:

  1. Don't bother with the movie. It's a big steamy pile.

    ReplyDelete