Saturday, November 07, 2009

Coming Soon: Baby Ray Allen

This past month has flown by with all of the activities we have had going on and with going to school three days a week.
I can hardly believe that our little nephew will be here soon! It seems like just yesterday that Drew and Charlotte delivered the news that Charlotte would deliver a baby BOY! This will be the first (and probably only) Allen boy in their family. I was elated when I heard that news because I knew how badly they wanted a little boy. I know his big sister's, Alyse, Alex & Allie, can't wait to meet him either. I am so curious as to who he will look like. I can't wait to hold him! I am getting plain giddy as I am typing now. Charlotte told me she would be induced (if Ray does not come on his own) on Nov. 23rd. WOW, that is soon!!
Here is a sonogram picture taken of him in August:


Ray will be the 7th cousin of Aubrey and Pete's on my side of the family, making a total of 9 grandkids for my mom :) This is a collage I made of all the cousins on this side of the family. If Charlotte or Amy has anymore babies, I will just have to get a bigger collage. I thank God for all of the healthy children in our family. I pray this delivery will be a smooth one like the rest of them.
You know Aunt Dre will be there awaiting his arrival.

SO HAPPY FOR YOU DREW & CHARLOTTE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment