Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Hungry, hungry Hippo


I just couldn't help myself in posting this. Bryan and I think Pete looks like this Hippo on one of Aubrey's (well, actually the Butler's) sippy-cups. Pete's teeth have been coming in quite nicely. He really loves to eat, well, pretty much anything (Cheerios, bananas, strawberries, carrots, sweets, ect.). He has 6 teeth now and two more are coming in.
Tomorrow marks ten months that he has been "outside of womb." We love Pete's sweet disposition and the smile he usually has on his face, which always brings a smile to our faces. LOVE YA BIG BOY!

10 comments:

  1. I agree he looks like that Happy Hippo! He also looks like Darrell Silverthorne. My goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really does! That cracked me up! Thanks for the laugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that. is. hilarious!!!!!! :)
    he's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The similarities are striking to the hippo. Bryan may want to start considering a paternity test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, why is "outside the womb" in quotation marks?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, he's just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:31 AM

    oh my gosh he does! that's great.

    :) jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's crazy! He does look like that hippo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to keep looking back at this. It gets a good chuckle out of me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make pretty impressive comparisons.

    ReplyDelete