Friday, February 08, 2008

"Cleva Girl"

The other night Bryan gave Aubrey a bath and then they put away all of the bath toys before she went to bed. The next day Bryan asked me if I had given her another bath and I said, "No, but I did let her play in the bath tub while I was getting ready." He then proceeded to show me what our little Einstein had done. (Mind you, this is something neither of us had ever shown her) She unstacked her colorful stacking cups, lined them up and placed her bath toys according to color in each cup (excluding the red cup, however, two of the ducks in the red cup have red accents). Needless to say, we were pretty impressed.

Side note: the title of this post is a quote from one of my all time favorite Steven Spielberg movies, Jurassic Park.

5 comments:

  1. SHE IS SO "CLEVA" AND CUTE! I CAN'T WAIT TO SHE WHAT KIND OF AWESOME KID YOU'LL HAVE NEXT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Standard M.O. for that little genius! Next she'll probably be saying "It's a UNIX system! I know this!" and proceed to effectively save civilization.
    p.s. we watched J.P. yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! That is impressive!! Mallory and I will start practicing sorting our bath toys so we can keep up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is AWESOME!!! She is so smart and so so so beautiful. I still say you should put her in little lady pageants. I know she would win!

    ReplyDelete